The Technnical University of Cottbus has an architecturally unique library building that sits on a little hill and is a perfect spot for taking photos and once you are inside to gain some knowledge of course.
- City: Cottbus, Germany
- How to get there: Take Tram lines No.1 or 4 from Cottbus Central Station to Zimmerstr. Station. From there it is a 5-minute walk to the library.
- Tip: Walk back to the old town along the river Spree via Carl-Blechen-Park and Goethepark.
- Ticket: The tram ticket has to be valid for zones AB Cottbusverkehr
- Transport information: Verkehrsverbund Berlin Brandenburg
- Location: Cottbus Technical University Library IKMZ