It is always enchanting to get a different view on things. With this trip you get to see the quiet side of the Hudson River in New Jersey. With only a short train and tram ride away you can enjoy a stroll along the river, discover a 9/11 memorial and varying views over to Manhattans skyline.
- City: New York/Weehawken, NJ
- How to get there: Get the PATH train from 33rd Street Station in Manhattan to Hoboken Station in New Jersey. From there take the Hudson Bergen Light Rail to Port Imperial Station. Walk across the street and follow the river walk back towards Hoboken.
- Tip: If you don’t want to walk all the way back to Hoboken, take the tram back from Lincoln Harbor Station.
- Ticket: You can use your MetroCard on the PATH train but need an extra ticket (available at stations) for the light rail service.
- Transport information: NJ Transit, Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Location: Weehawken