Almere is a planned new town lying just a 30-minute train ride away from Amsterdam. It is definitely worth a visit if you are into exploring interesting and varying architecture, especially housing quarters.
- City: Almere, Netherlands
- How to get there: Best is to take a NS sprinter train from Amsterdam Centraal Station to Almere Oostvaarders Station.
- Tip: Suggested walk could be via Curaçaostraat, Pastelstraat, Chamoisstraat, Hennahof, Meridiaanpark to Almere Buiten Station to catch a train back to Amsterdam Centraal Station.
- Ticket: You can use the OV-chipkaart
- Transport information: Nederlandse Spoorwegen
- Location: Almere Buiten