Fantastic views of the Docklands, Canary Wharf from the Royal Victoria Bridge, as seen on the picture.
- City: London, England, United Kingdom
- How to get there: Take the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) from Bank Station to Custom House for ExCel Station (check for updates on construction work of the new Elizabeth Line, Crossrail). Then it’s a short walk to the foot bridge.
- Tip: Walk across the bridge, keep heading southwards for a couple of minutes and use West Silvertown Station (DLR) for your return trip.
- Ticket: Use an Oyster Card, Stations are in Fare Zones 1 and 3.
- Transport information: Transport for London