Enjoy some local sandy beaches together with green parks in the north of Chicago along the shores of lake Michigan.
- City: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- How to get there: Take the Red Line from Jackson Station to Thorndale Station. Then it’s a short walk to the Kathy Osterman Beach.
- Tip: If you got some time, there is an enjoyable walk along the Lakefront Trail, including beaches, marinas and through parks to get to Fullerton Station (Brown-, Purple- and Red Line) for your return trip to downtown Chicago. Walking time is less than two hours.
- Ticket: Best is to get a Ventra Card with 1, 3 or 7 day passes.
- Transport information: Chicago Transit Authority