With being the third biggest city in Latvia, Liepāja lies on the Baltic Sea coast and has some fine white sandy beaches. In contrast to its sunny coastline and green parks, you’ll also find some Soviet-era public housing areas which are well worth exploring if you are into architecture.
- City: Liepāja, Latvia
- How to get there: Take the only tram line service from Kurzeme Stop to Mirdzas Ķempes iela Stop (terminus). Then take a stroll through the borough and its concrete housing blocks.
- Tip: After lots of concrete why not take a 4,5km walk back to the city centre along the coastline and/or the parkland alongside.
- Ticket: Best option is to get a ticket on board the tram in cash Liepaja Tickets
- Transport information: Liepājas tramvajs
- Location: Mirdzas Ķempes iela