A quiet walk along the Skeleton Creek towards the sea with a nice view of the Central Business District Melbourne in the far distance.
- City: Melbourne
- How to get there: Take the Metro Werribee Line service from Southern Cross Station to Williams Landing Station, from there some 500m walk to the trail.
- Tip: Once you reach the coast and the Cheetham wetlands, continue along the Hobson Bay Coastal Trail until you reach Altona Beach with some shops and good cafes. Total walking time around 3 hours. From Altona Station take the Metro Werribee Line service back to central Melbourne.
- Ticket: Best is to use a myki card in and around Melbourne.
- Transport information: Public Transport Victoria
- Location: Skeleton Creek Trail, Point Cook VIC 3030, Australia