A good way to start your day could be by having a coffee at the ˋCentre for Education and Research in Environmental Strategies (CERES)´. Of course there is more to discover about for example reusing water, urban farming and other sustainable ways of living.
- City: Melbourne
- How to get there: Take the Tram Line 96 from Parliament Station to Blyth Street/Nicholson Street Station. CERES is just a short walk from the tram stop.
- Tip: You could step directly from CERES onto the Merri Creek Trail and follow it for just under two hours until you reach the Dights Falls and nearby Victoria Park Railway Station. Off road cycling is also possible along the trail.
- Ticket: Best is to use a myki card in and around Melbourne.
- Transport information: Public Transport Victoria
- Location: CERES Community Environment Park Stewart St & Roberts St, Brunswick East VIC 3057, Australia
Merri Creek Trail