Quite an unique place for enjoying a cheeseburger in Melbourne is certainly Easeyˋs restaurant situated in three old train carriages on top of a building on the 4th floor.
- City: Melbourne
- How to get there: Take the Tram Line 86 from Parliament Station to Johnston Street/Smith Street Station. Easey‘s Restaurant is just a couple of steps from there directly on Easey Street.
- Tip: There are some outlet shops along Smith Street if you need to spend your money.
- Ticket: Best is to use a myki card in and around Melbourne.
- Transport information: Public Transport Victoria
- Location: Easey’s, 3/48 Easey St